Advanced Safety Plus Ltd (“ADVANCED SAFETY PLUS”, “we” or “us”) is responsible for processing your “User/Student/Learner/Candidate/Employee/other Persons” personal information collected when you visit our website (www,asafetyp.co.uk) for the purpose of requesting information from us or booking a training course with us (“Services”). When you use our Services, you provide information that causes you to be personally identifiable (“Personal Information”).
It is optional for you to provide Personal Information to us. However if you request information or book a course with us, Personal Information will be needed in order for us to fulfil our commitments to you.
Personal data means information that can be linked directly or indirectly to a physical living person. Examples of personal data are name, address, phone number, and email address.
Processing of personal data includes all handling of personal data, such as collection, registration and storage.
A data controller is an individual who alone or together with others determines purposes and means of processing personal data and is ultimately responsible for the processing in accordance with applicable law.
What Personal Data do we collect?
Have designed our systems so we collect the minimum amount of personal data, and we will only request Personal Information required to fulfil our responsibilities to you.
- Personal data and contact information such as name, address, phone number, and email address. This information is collected when you use our Services to request information or book a course. This Personal and contact information is necessary for us supply our Services to you.
- Children’s Personal Data is not collected by us. Our website and Services are not intended for people under the age of 16 and we will not deliberately collect Personal Data about persons under the age of 16.
What do we do with collected Personal Data?
- Provide our Services to you
- Communicate with you
- Fulfil our contractual and legal obligations
With whom do we share your personal information?
- Advanced Safety Plus Ltd will only share your personal information with the relevant Awarding Body based on the training course you have registered for. If you do not register for a course, your personal information will not be shared with any third party, other than as in clause 2 below.
- We may disclose necessary information to authorities such as police, HMRC or other authorities who have a legal right to ask for such information.
Storage of your personal data
Your Personal Information is stored on our computer system only for as long as we need to in order to fulfil our commitments to you or as long as we must by law. As a policy, we delete all Personal Information after 36 months after you last used our services. Paper records are destroyed by shredding after 36 months.
Are entitled, free of charge once a year, to request copies of Personal Information that we hold about you. You also have the right to receive information on the purpose for which your Personal Information is processed, and to adjust incomplete or incorrect information held about you. You also have the right to request that we discontinue processing your Personal Information if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. There are no legal obligations for us to retain your Personal Information, we will remove all Information held about you. Cookies and similar tracking devices.