This policy applies to all persons working for us or on our behalf in any capacity, incuding employees at all levels, directors, officer, agency workers, agents, contractors and suppliers.
Advanced Safety Plus Ltd prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain. We have and will continue to be committed to implementing systems and controls aimed at ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organisation or in any of our supply chains. We expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
COMMITMENTSModern Slavery and Human Trafficking.
Modern slavery is a term used to encompass slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour, bonded and child labour and human trafficking. Human trafficking is where a person arranges or facilitates the travel of another person with a view to that person be exploited. Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights.
We are a company that expects everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold the following measures to safeguard against modern slavery.
- We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our organisation and our supply chains.
- The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our organisation or supply chain is the responsibilityof all those working for us or on our behalf. Workers must not engage in, facilitate or fail to report any activity that might lead to, or suggest, a breach of this policy.
- We are committed to engaging with our stakeholders and suppliers to address the risk of modern slaveryin our operations and supply chain.
- Consistent with our risk-based approach we may require
- Employment and recruitment agencies and other third parties supplying workers to our organisation to confirm their compliance with our policy.
- Suppliers engaging workers through a third party to obtain that third parties agreement to adhere to our policy.
- As part of our ongoing risk assessment and due diligence processes we will consider whether circumstances warrant us carrying out audits of suppliers for their compliance with our policy.
- If we find that other individuals or organisations working onour behalf have breached this poliy we will ensure that we take appropriate action. This may range from considering the possibility of breaches being remediated and whether that might represent the best outcome for those indiviuals impacted by the breach, to terminating such relationships.