NOW AVAILABLE REMOTELY via ZOOM and TEAMS
This course consists of 3 modules
– NG1 (5 days, foundation Law module)
– NCC1 (8 days, Construction module)
– NCC2 (practical assessment)
Full Course Costs / Duration
£1395 plus VAT (£1,674)
14 days, including revision and practical assessment
Includes text book and Nebosh exam fees
Conversion Course Costs/Duration
(NCC1+NCC2)£995 plus VAT (£1184)
9 DAYS Includes text book and Nebosh exam fees
We are taking all necessary and Government stipulated guidelines, including limiting the number of places
Location: Cottam, North Notts DN22 0EU
Scheduled Course Dates:
NG1 – Monday 9th November 2020 – Friday 13th November 2020 (5 days)
NCC1 – Monday 16th November 2020 – Friday 20th November 2020 (5 days)
NCC1 – Monday 30th November 2020 – Wednesday 2nd December 2020 (3 days)
Revision- Tuesday 8th December 2020 1 day (optional)
NG1 – Wednesday 9th December 2020: Written Test (open book) – submitted within 24 hours
NCC1 – Wednesday 9th December 2020 at 2pm: Written Test (invigilated) – 2 hours
NCC2 Practical Test – submitted 2 weeks before or after 9th September 2020
Please contact us to confirm your course registration and dates.
Cottam, North Notts DN22 0EU
Residential Course with Onsite Accommodation available
Or at your offices – please contact us for details
See Full Description below
We can organise course dates to suit your business
including day release options, at our premises or yours
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
- The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is firmly established in the UK as a leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry.
- First introduced in 1993 the qualification is held by over 20,000 students.
- Holders of this accredited qualification are able to identify, evaluate and control a wide range of construction workplace hazards.
- The qualification encourages a pragmatic approach to managing risk and covers the main legal requirements for health and safety in the UK, including an understanding of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is split into 3 modules;
- NG1 – Health and Safety Law and Management Systems
- NCC1 – Management of Health and Safety in the Construction Industry
- NCC2 – A practical assessment of hazard identification and management on a construction site
- Course tuition and private study time requirements are as follows;
- Unit NG1 : 36 hours tuition and 23 hours private study Total: 59 hours
- Unit NCC1: 68 hours tuition and 29 hours private study Total: 97 hours
- Unit NCC2: 2 hours tuition and 6 hours private study Total: 8 hours
- A programme of study therefore needs to be based around a minimum of 106 taught hours
and approximately 58 hours of private study for an overall total of 164 Hours.
- Quoted hours do not include assessment time, ie, sitting written examinations or the practical
- Entry requirements
- There are no specific barriers, in terms of academic qualifications, skills or experience required for the NEBOSH National Construction Certificate programme.
- However, it should be noted that currently the assessments are offered, and must be answered, in English only.
- The qualification includes a requirement to write a short report based on the candidate’s own workplace, which must also be in English. Candidates should discuss this with the accredited course provider before undertaking the qualification.
- The standard of English required by candidates must be such that they can understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus plus write English to an acceptable standard.