We can assist principal contractors and contractors to comply with their obligations under governing health and safety regulations.
We can produce all necessary documentation such as construction phase plans, risk assessments, method Statements, plant / ladder / scaffold registers, permits to work, site rules, safe systems of work, health and safety files, policy statements, tool box talks and on-site training materials.
We provide all necessary health and safety guidance to ensure compliance with applicable governing regulations. This advice covers all mandatory regulations necessary to run projects and construction sites such as;
- Health & Safety At Work Act (HASWA) 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Fire safety during construction (HSG168 Guidance)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment 1998 (LOLER)
- CDM2015 regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 2002
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 (as amended 1st Oct 2013)
- Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
In addition, we can:
- Undertake accident / incident investigations liaising with
authorities and other agencies on your behalf
- Assist with any HSE notifications
- Perform site audits
- Provide site manager in-fill training where our audits reveal site manager knowledge gaps
Get in touch via our contact page or call us o 01777 248 352.