This policy includes the process for making a complaint to Advanced Safety Plus Ltd and describes our procedures for dealing with it.
At Advanced Safety Plus Ltd we strive to give our customers and student body the service they expect from an accredited training Centre. However, we also acknowledge that sometimes things go wrong.
Any complaints that we receive will be dealt with efficiently and effectively with the aim of resolving any issues as quickly as possible and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Email your complaint with as much detail as possible to email@example.com
- When the complaint is received we will email an acknowledgment with 2 working days.
- We will review the complaint in detail and if necessary we may ask for further information.
- Resolution of the dispute will be based on the course awarding body complaints / dispute / resolution policy, which will be issued to you on along with our acknowledgement of receipt (see above). In any event, the below will occur, as a minimum.
- Once we have reviewed the complaint we will carry out an investigation, which we will endeavour to complete within 10 working days.
- If we are unable to complete the investigation within 10 working days, we will advise you on our progress and give you an indication of when we hope to complete the investigation.
- Once our investigation is complete we will issue a formal response to you indicating whether the complaint has been upheld or not and providing reasons for our decision.
- We record all complaints received and review the details to establish if changes or improvements can be made to our systems and services to prevent similar situations arising again.
We aim to deal with all complaints as quickly as possible. To this end we will:
- Acknowledge complaints within 2 working days of receipt
- Carry out an investigation and issue
- A formal response with 10 working days
- An update within 10 working days stating when we will issue a formal response.
Students are permitted to appeal directly to NEBOSH by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, if they remain unsatisfied with the outcome of the course provider.
This policy will be reviewed on an ongoing basis as part of our continual quality assurance procedures, and revised in accordance with changes of legislation, actions from any allegations and in response to customer and Learner feedback.