Health and Safety Awareness: 1 Day
NOW AVAILABLE REMOTELY via ZOOM and TEAMS
This is a one day accredited course
Qualifies you to apply for the CSCS Site Labourer’s Green Card
£99.00 + VAT per person
Includes training material and Certificate (on passing the test)
Also includes lunch, tea, coffee, biscuits throughout the day
We are taking all necessary and Government stipulated guidelines, including limiting the number of places
|Saturday||10th October 2020||Wednesday||14th October 2020|
|Saturday||24th October 2020||Wednesday||28th October 2020|
|Saturday||7th November 2020||Wednesday||18th November 2020|
|Saturday||28th November 2020||Wednesday||9th December 2020|
|Saturday||19th December 2020||Wednesday||23rd December 2020|
Course Description and Content
This 1-day introductory course for health and safety is for people who are new to the construction and civil engineering industries.
It teaches you the main health and safety issues on construction sites and how these affect your role.
Qualifications you gain
- Qualsafe Site Safety certificate. Recognised by CSCS for Site Labourer Green Card
- Workers’ individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational Health
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Multiple-choice test.
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend all the full course