This course is for you if you’re required to adopt behavioural change relating to site safety in a construction setting.
NOW AVAILABLE REMOTELY via ZOOM and TEAMS
This is a 1 day, CITB accredited course
Valid for 3 years
£150+VAT per person
CITB Certificate on passing the course
Tea/coffee/refreshments throughout the day and Lunch
Cottam, North Notts, DN22 0EU
Residential Course with Onsite Accommodation available
Or at your offices – please contact us for detail
We are taking all necessary and Government stipulated guidelines, including limiting places
We run this course on demand either from our training centre or at Client premises
Dates are arranged to suit your schedule
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
It provides you with an understanding of how attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement, at all levels, can help prevent the chances of accidents occurring.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- the basic legal duties of employers and employees
- define hazards, risks and control measures
- list possible causes of accidents
- understand the link between attitude and behaviour
- understand the costs of poor safety performance
- understand the benefits of good safety performance
- put ABC into practice using the STAARR and TASK card
- successfully complete the course assessment
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.